Senior Bike Ride

Valerie Lara, Co-Editor-in-Chief

This years annual senior bike ride was held on October 21, the festivity was a part of spirit week for this years Trojan football season. The yearly event is a celebration in which only seniors get to participate in, the bike ride is an actual parade filled with seniors dressed up in their pajamas or in a certain theme that went along with their float. The people participating could bring their bikes, wagons, and floats to the parade or simply just walk. Students had an early wake up call, having to meet up at the Food Town parking lot no latter than 5:30 AM.

The parade began at Food Town, trailed its way down through Shaver st. and ended in the schools cafeteria in where the marching band, dance team, and cheerleaders awaited to preform for an early pep rally just for the class of 2017.

The band preformed many of its pep rally classics like The Horse, Wepa, and Pretty Fly along with some percussion cadences. The senior class was pumped up as they dance along with the cheerleaders and Jannettes, even creating a conga line that moved around the cafeteria.

Awards for most entertaining group and creative were handed out at the end of the pep rally. seniors were served a special breakfast right before heading off to 1st period. “It was fun, cold, but still fun. It was cool to finally experience the bike ride, I’ve been hearing about it since freshman year.” Said senior, Jacob Aguilar.